I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Friday, June 12, 2009

We now take a break from our regularly scheduled programming...

To bring you this important announcement.

My friend Shelley is missing her dog. If you live in the Rainier, WA area or know anyone who does, please keep an eye out for Viper.

Please go to Shelley's blog for more information.

I have a deep appreciation for the love of a little dog. I am confident Viper and Mojito are kindred spirits. I really, really hope that Viper comes home safe and sound.

Of course a Tony Awards post is in the pipeline. For now thoughts and prayers for Shelley.

1 Comments:

Blogger shelley said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for brightening my morning!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home