I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Friday, May 22, 2009

Is anyone still reading this?!

Apparently I was discouraged by the total lack of interest in my recent posts that I went on hiatus. I use the term "recent" loosely. It's been ages, but I am not sure anyone cares...

So, in an effort to bring my own caring to the table I shall make a go of this again and see what happens. Too many exciting things going on to keep quiet I guess. So, I am putting a suggestions list below. And suggesting to moi that I get off my lazy a$$ and write something, anything, about any one of these topics. If you would like to chime in on what you'd like to hear most, even perhaps items left off this list, please do so.

And now, the list...

1. The opening of The Dad Guy's Broadway Show and the faboo party that followed.
2. The Tony nomination excitement about said Broadway show.
3. Celebrity sightings by the husband and myself (both together and seperately).
4. News of our apartment hunt, apartment selection and adventures in furnishing.
5. Travels to and from home with a two-year-old.
6. Little G's second birthday party.
7. Highlights from my favorite TV shows. Lost finale, for instance.

Seven is a lucky number so I will stop there.

I will get back to this list, but for now, if you stumble upon this place, do me a favor and make a comment.

Hiatus over.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel's mommy and thomas's mommy are reading your blog while at the rainiers game. Avid fans of both baseball an d theater widow blogs.

Would love to hear about little g and the tonys.

:)

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Rona said...

I vote for anything about numbers 1 - 6. AND, I check this blog nearly every day! I promise to become a more faithful commenter. Love you much.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Beth C said...

I always love to hear about/see pics of little g. Also interested in the house hunting, celebrity sighting, and of course the broadway show! And I'm with Rona--I check in often but am terrible at commenting. I'll try to be better!

5:15 PM  
Blogger The Olson Four said...

I'm so glad you're posting again!! I missed keeping up with the three of you and hearing about life in the Big Apple!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home