I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Peek Into My Life

This is a glimpse into my day to day...



Yes, it repeats over and over. Just like my life.

I suppose there are worse things. I watch a lot less Days of Our Lives now, and a lot more "Eins."

For those of you better parents than I am, this is what you are missing out on. Just so you know.

Blast Off!

P.S. I kind of love my Little Einsteins. And I really love my musical girl.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I love the Einsteins!

I especially adore the fact that the kids pick up on classical artists and at random moments hear a song and say: "That's Beethoven!"

Blast off!

9:33 AM  
Blogger BethanyWD said...

Ain't nothin' wrong with a little bit of Little Einsteins. TRUST ME.

6:45 PM  
Blogger heatherliv said...

We LOVE Einsteins here. It is not all bad. When we took Anika to see the Nutcracker this winter she recognized many of the songs. It was awesome! Candid camera would love a glimps in our living room with the three of us girls, going pat, pat, pat, pat....

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home