I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Friday, September 05, 2008

I love you, Brandon Morrow!!!

OK, so onto something new, yet again. Maybe you don't know this about me, but I love baseball. Mariners' baseball. And when I seen the hope for the Mariners' future flashing at 24 frames per second* in front of me, I can't help but get really, really excited! And tonight, Brandon Morrow blew the sliding roof off the place. I remember watching his first game as a Mariner's reliever and thinking, "They should really let this guy start. He's kind of amazing." And, he got his big league chance tonight and he surpassed all expectations. He pitched more than eight (8!) hit less innings. Someone finally stole one off him, but you just couldn't ask for better. I will remember watching this game tonight when he's pitching in the Mariner's first appearance in the World Series. I can't wait.

With all the teen exuberance I can muster I want to shout, "I love you, Brandon Morrow!"

*Is cable broadcast baseball shot on film?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

That was pretty fun wasn't it?

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home