I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's been too long since my last post, so I decided to throw something up here.

Maybe this is a good time to share some great news. It's 10:34 p.m., and you know where my daughter is? Asleep! We now have a regular bedtime routine and she is in bed, most every night by 8:30 p.m. And she sleeps for many, many hours at a time. Can you believe it? Now I just need to figure out what to do with myself!

I never thought I would reclaim this part of my life, but here we are.

It's hard to believe Little G is almost a year old. We are trying to plan her first birthday party. We've been brainstorming on how to throw a great little party for our favorite little lady buddy. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger BethanyWD said...

Damn, sleep is a wonderful thing isn't it. We were pretty lucky, both our kids were pretty regular with their bedtimes from about 4 months on - with little to no night wakings (even though they were breastfed). Grayson, however, has ALWAYS been an early riser. There was a time when he was rising everyday at 5:30am. That was PAINFUL. Cammy has always been a late riser - like today she got up around 8:15am (after going to be at 8:30pm!). She likes her sleep, like her mama.

As for baby-G's first! WOW! Hard to believe, the first year went by so fast, huh?

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home