I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Color My World

Hello friends!
I added a special new feature to my blog recently. I have a profile photo. Up until now the perfect photo had eluded me. Then I found this one. (Look! My profile is over there, just to the left.)

I encourage you to visit my profile and click the button to enlarge it. If you want you can print it out and make a craft project of it. Perhaps there will be a contest in honor of my birthday in May. We'll see.

It's not so much homework as it is a fun diversion, right? It's not a command performance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Guess you saw this, right?

pbskids.org/zoom/cast/homepages/noreen/

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home