I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Thursday, October 18, 2007

As an addendum to my last post, I think I realized what it was that was so wild about going to an office and working sans bebe the other day. It's all about focus. My focus is constantly split while working from home. I am at my happiest when I can be fully engaged in what I am doing. Ideally I could just spend all my time focused on The Little G. Sundays are usually my day that I get to be wife and mom. That's the best. The only days I really rest and focus on family are holidays. Sundays are the closest to a holiday as I can get. My life is ruled by expectations and I know that no one expects me to work on Christmas (Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.) so I don't have to worry about work. Aaaaahhh. Otherwise I never know when someone is going to try to hit me up with what they need.

**I started this post way too long ago and didn't finish it. I shall call it done now so I can move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home