I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

How cute is my baby?

As I said in my San Diego post, I have baby vacay photos. And they are so cute, if I must say myself...
This might be my favorite picture of Little G. Dad and Grandpa had gone into Del Taco to get lunch on our road trip. Is she laughing at us for such an awful decision? I think we are just south south of Dana Point. This level of adorable had been, up to this point, hard to capture on film, but somehow we got it here. Thanks, Del Taco!

And then we got to San Diego and captured more cuteness. The Dad Guy had been racing her stroller all around the streets of downtown and the Babes was giggling and having the time of her life. I haven't seen this face nearly as much while he's been away.

There are, of course, more photos to come. And hopefully someone will generously share Halloween photos with me since mine stink. G was a little bear. There should be a shot of her with two other wee ones, a piggie and a monkey. Monkies and Piggies and Bears. Oh my.

And I was Tina Fey, by the way. Basically my costume was me in my regular clothes with a pair of glasses on. And people totally got it. Nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

So TOTALLY cute!

9:16 PM  
Blogger BethanyWD said...

Holy cow, she is a cutie. She looks so different from the last time I saw her. I can't decide who se looks more like...

9:44 AM  
Blogger Dahli said...

um, your baby is super cute!
xo

10:56 PM  
Blogger ZERD said...

Golly, gal! She's a beautiful mix of you and Louis.

11:37 AM  
Blogger CV said...

She is (as Matt would say) a-damn-dorable!

3:15 PM  
Blogger ZestyJenny said...

So, I've alwasy thought she looked overwhelmingly like Louis, but she totally looks like you in that top picture!

Compare with the last picture on this post: http://zestyenterprise.com/?p=667#comments

Crazy!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Methinks she laughs like her mommy ...

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home