I'll Never Write a Novel

The Memoir of a Personal Essayist OR Confessions of a Theatre Widow

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

2 X 2

I just got back from a walk around my neighborhood. I live in a truly beautiful place. It was a perfect day and I came back feeling like a million bucks (side note: this is TR's current favorite phrase).

This walk has prompted some wild, endorphin-induced commitment to walking two miles every day for the next two weeks, 2 X 2. I told my husband about this. He said, "I'm going to hold you to it." Then, I saw the Pioneer Woman's post about giving away a free FitBit and made my comment in giveaway post (fingers crossed) with the same proclamation.

This might be an task since I don't usually even take five minutes to do my make-up on a regular basis. I am not out of shape. This is something I can accomplish if I make the time for it. Make. the. Time.

So, now I am here with another claim that I will do this. Yikes. But, I have to do this. I will never run a marathon, or a half-marathon, or anything of the sort. I have bad knees, mild asthma, fibromyalgia, and, quite honestly, a general aversion to running. But, I like to walk. And I can do it. And I live in a beautiful place. Walking makes me feel good. So, it would be awesome if I actually followed through on this.

See you around the neighborhood.




2 Comments:

Anonymous سما المثالية said...

شركة متخصصة فى الخدمات المنزلية بالمملكة العربية السعودية
شركة سما المثالية 0535609607
تقدم لكم شركة سما المثالية خدمات داخل المملكة العربية السعودية بالرياض والدمام والاحساء والقصيم
الخبر القطيف الجبيل راس تنورة سيهات صفوى
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

10:03 PM  
Anonymous سما المثالية said...

شركة متخصصة فى الخدمات المنزلية بالمملكة العربية السعودية
شركة سما المثالية 0535609607
تقدم لكم شركة سما المثالية خدمات داخل المملكة العربية السعودية بالرياض والدمام والاحساء والقصيم
الخبر القطيف الجبيل راس تنورة سيهات صفوى
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home